Unless otherwise indicated, all work on this page is licensed under a Attribution 3.0 Unported.
An exception is the CryptoParty logo, which is licensed under Public Domain (see also the Licence Discussion section).
- https://cryptoparty.org/artwork/web_200px.png 200px wide transparent PNG logo
- https://cryptoparty.org/artwork/web_800px.png 800px wide transparent PNG logo
- https://cryptoparty.org/artwork/logo_vector.svg SVG vector logo
We've included a remix file which features individual numbers, letters, lock & key artwork so you can remix versions for your city.
- https://cryptoparty.org/artwork/remixkit.zip Remix kit in SVG & EPS (404 error file not found)
- https://cryptoparty.org/artwork/remixkit.eps.zip Remix kit EPS only
- http://fav.me/d5ci6rs "weak link"
- http://fav.me/d5cfr45 "unity is strength"
- https://p.twimg.com/A1EFT7KCQAATeXE.jpg:large "Get on down & get encrypted with a #CryptoParty"
- http://fav.me/d5c7ryi "let's start the cryptoparty"
- http://fav.me/d5b8fko "Knowledge is power"
- http://fav.me/d5bkpw7 "the rise"
- http://fav.me/d5dck29 "State of surveillance"
QR Code Generator
Text to ASCII Art Generator
patorjk.com e.g. Crypto Party, Small Slant font
For work under the Attribution 3.0 Unported license, the level of required attribution is unclear. Authors are invited to clarify the attribution requirements for their work. When in doubt, it is wise to at least include a reference to cryptoparty.org
To the best of our knowledge, it is believed that the original author of the CryptoParty logo is Asher Wolf, who has suggested the CryptoParty movement is free to change the license of material on the CryptoParty wiki. Consequently the CryptoParty logo has been put into the Public Domain.