A crypto party of course. An idea is to learn to non-cypherpunks how to work safely in a hostile environment.
- An introduction to information security (what is crypto and why you should use it)
- Tails and Liberté Linux install & discover party
- Workshops around Tor and other VPN and darknets
- Workshops around end-to-end encryption with GnuPG and all the trust management stuff
- Workshops around other means of communication (OTR, etc)
- Workshops around live anonymous operating systems.
The wikipage for the event is here for all related information.
Le Loop hackerspace can provide several venues all around Paris.
Saturday, November 17th, 2012 @ 16h @ Le LoopThanks everyone, see you in about a month!
- Saturday, April 27th, 2013 @ 14h @ Le Loop
A list of people who want to help to set up crypto-parties in Paris.
- Email : hardkor.info [at] gmail [dot] com
- OpenPGP fingerprint : 5845 16EB 0589 B89A 5E6E 98DE 74F5 F875 6D34 45F9