- The Occupytalk Mumble server, which is an encrypted voice chat & instant messaging service, based in Germany. Instructions on how to connect is on their website, as well as optional registration. The OccypyTalk Mumble settings are;
- Label: OccupyTalk
- Address: occupytalk.org
- Port: 64738
- Username: Choose a username / alias you want or the username you used to register on the website.
- There is possible interaction with IRC, #cryptoparty on irc.oftc.net port 6697
Wednesday 26th September at 8pm UK time Saturday 6th October at 12pm (midday) UK time
- Saturday, 15 December at 11am UK time (11:00 UTC): World Clock
The pad for this CryptoParty is here. Thanks to the previous crew for this! Please feel free to edit this and add questions &/or resources.
- Thunderbird Email w/ Enigmail Plugin (Encrypted Email)
- Tor + Tor Browser Bundle (Anonymous Web Browsing)
- OTR (Encrypted IM Chat)
- Truecrypt (Disk & File Encryption)
- @Filter_Select on twitter.
- The sourceforge page for downloading and installing Mumble on Windows, Mac & Linux. Mumble is Free and Open Source.
- The occupytalk.org website for setting up Mumble.
Hopefully this will turn into a regular gathering to explore other areas of cryptography. Please bear in mind that this is an introductory session, and therefore will be a basic introduction, but if you do already know how to use the tools, please still come to help others, and you could possibly learn a few things yourself.