- Date: Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Time: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Focus Learning the most basic encryption programs on our laptop computers. More privacy for Web browsing. Encrypting files, email, and instant messaging. How to browse the Web anonymously and buy on-line more privately.
- Format: We will be learning in very small groups. We aim to have a teacher-to-guest ratio of between 1:1 and 1:4.
- Bring: Your laptop
- Where: Los Altos Library, 13 South San Antonio Road, Los Altos, California
- Contact: Rhona Mahony, rmahony atsign stanford dotnext edu
- Volunteer Teachers: Teenage ninja exemplary humans
See a little more information at http://fluffernutter.info/cryptoparty/guests.html.
Our first event, on the Stanford campus on February 24, 2014, was successful: http://wildbee.org/2013/03/07/cryptoparty-stanford/. The teenage ninja humans were superlatively exemplary.