Don't let @CryptoParty become a Twitter-Circle-Jerk' | Email friends, talk to mates, hand out flyers and put up posters. Go analogue! https://twitter.com/CryptoPartyFFM/status/277294270585663488
Please publicise CryptoParty using other media apart from Twitter (you can link to @CryptoPartyLond) e.g. blogs, email lists, FaceBook, discussion forums, word of mouth, letters to your local newspaper etc. Why not kill some trees and print some of the meetups out and put them in local libraries and cafes?
- Printout Individual Handbook Chapters
Make a small printable Cryptoparty pocket reference (less than 60pages) that can be customised for each city, printed at home and brought to Cryptoparties.
- To be used to post dates and times of online and offline cryptoparty meetups, also a signpost to other online Cryptoparty resources and websites.
- CryptoParty is at IRC: channel #cryptoparty on irc.oftc.net
- If you don't have an IRC client, you can use http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.oftc.net&channel=%23cryptoparty
- CryptoParty is at IRC: channel #cryptoparty on irc.freenode.net
- If you don't have an IRC client, you can use http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.freenode.net&channel=%23cryptoparty
- Freenode requires auth for Tor users, OFTC doesn't require.
- Another #cryptoparty on irc.wnh.me (port 6697/SSL)
- The Occupytalk Mumble server, which is an encrypted voice chat & instant messaging service, based in Germany. Instructions on how to connect is on their website, as well as optional registration. The OccypyTalk Mumble settings are;
- Label: OccupyTalk
- Address: occupytalk.org
- Port: 64738
- Username: Choose a username / alias you want or the username you used to register on the website.
- There is possible interaction with IRC, #cryptoparty on irc.oftc.net port 6697
- email@example.com (fr)
Please add the following: